Outdoor worship Guidelines
This service will be held in the outdoor space beside the church building at 194 Aho Road in Blowing Rock. As we have said all along, our first priority is the health and safety of everyone. Therefore, we will have the following safety requirements in place for the outdoor service:
- This service will live-streamed. If you are in the vulnerable population, have any Covid-like symptoms, and/or don't feel comfortable venturing out, please worship with us via live-stream 11:00.
- Stay in your vehicle and worship with the windows down. Parking attendants will be ensuring that all cars are parked at least 6 feet apart.
- All church buildings/facilities including restrooms will be closed.
- All participants must wear a mask and stay at least 6 feet apart from other participants.
- No chairs will be set up. If you wish, you may bring your own chair.
- No bulletins/handouts will be given out.
- There will be no childcare, Bridge Kids, or kids moment.
- Communion will be offered by pre-packaged and sanitized communion kits. One of our staff members (wearing gloves and a mask) will bring the communion elements to you.
- We will not pass around offering baskets. You will be encouraged to place your offering in the offering box or give online.
- All participants will be required to register their attendance.
- Per the Bishop's guidelines, their will be no congregational singing.
- No food, coffee, refreshments, or water will be available.
It may seem odd that we proclaim to "love without limits," while adding a bunch of limits to our worship service. Trust me, this is difficult for all of us. However, we do value the health and safety of all as we believe this is the best way to "love our neighbor" at this point in time. If you do not feel that you can abide by these guidelines, please worship with us online.